Dive into the City of Lights and discover the beauty of a retro Paris in HD.
Explore famous sites like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, the Louvre, and the mysterious Catacombs.
This new episode is packed with action, mystery and romance.
You play as Roger, a young American student, who experiences romance and adventure with Muriel, a sophisticated French girl!
Love and danger lie everywhere in the streets of the City of Lights. Can you make it through to the end?
During this fantastic journey, you will encounter a variety of colorful characters through an enchanting and typically French soundtrack.
Find out what makes the French way of life so unique and experience the different social events that make up the French spirit.
Pinball City© Paris:
- A colored recreation of Paris
- Hi-res textures for the iPad Retina display
- A romantic and humorous storyline
- Fun dialog and great animations
- Play in famous Parisian landmarks: the Eiffel Tower, the Sacré-Coeur Basilica, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, etc.
- A unique carousel of targets depicting French social events and stylish characters
- A dark secret level in the Catacombs
- Play up to 5 balls simultaneously
- An improved nudging system (accelerometer)
- An enhanced physics engine designed specifically for pinball
- A worldwide ranking system
- French-inspired music
Available now on the App Store
The application is localized in English, French.
Pinball City Paris has been especially designed for iPhone 4 and 4S, iPad 2 and iPad Retina Display.
Due to the richness of its universe and its sophisticated graphics, the game does not run on iPod Touch V4, iPhone 3GS, and iPad 1.
iPhone 4 / 4S version : 0.99 USD / 0,79 EUR
iPad 2 and iPad Retina version : 1.99 USD / 1.59 EUR
YouTube official trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfLPoDWm2RM&feature=youtu.be
VISIT US: http://www.anotherway2play.com
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/#!/AnotherWay2Play
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pinball-City-New-York/250093931713429?sk=page_getting_started