CarDust, a new mobile 3D racing game, released last month by Spectrum Entertainment for both iOS and Android platforms has just received an update!
Key elements added in version 1.1:
* rebuilt physics to provide for a much smoother learning curve
* two new difficulty levels, EASY and MEDIUM, providing a casual driving experience for inexperienced players
* the HARD level remains for those who enjoy a true challenge
* an extended help system covering many aspects of the game.
The update is available for both Full and Free versions of the game. For those who missed the game's premiere, a reminder of it's most important features:
- five vehicles plus an unlockable sixth car
- five richly featured 3D tracks - desolate desert, abandoned factory, outback town, ruined dockyard and mountain ridge (plus an unlockable sixth track!)
- never-seen-before time warp and position switching powerups
- two casual race modes: QuickRace with up to 5 AI opponents, and TimeTrial enabling you to race your own “ghost”
- Big Tournament mode: race on four different tracks and score the most points to unlock extra content
- over 30 achievements waiting to be unlocked
- full OpenFeint integration with leaderboards and TimeTrial “ghost competition” with the best player currently out there!
For more information and a trailer movie, please visit:
The game is available in the following stores:
* Apple AppStore
* Google Play
There are also Free versions available for both platforms, with fewer cars and tracks, featuring advertisements. The Free versions have also received the 1.1 update.
**Leave 'em in the dust! **