DR Studios, an independent developer specializing in simulation entertainment experiences, have today announced that their internally developed tilt-controlled arcade adventure Bug Wings will be releasing on the Apple App Store on Thursday 2ndJune priced at 59p/99c for iPhone and iPod Touch, and Ł1.79/$2.99 for iPad.
Taking control of your colourful bug, you must glide and guide your tiny winged steed across the skies above the Great Pond locating the missing pollen, trying to land safely on the flowers and lily pads with your precious cargo intact and not end up in the water! Accumulate the big points by collecting as much pollen as possible while aiming at the stars which multiply your landing tally for those ultimate high scores.
Unlock new levels and bonuses as you progress and then return to previous levels to try and beat your high scores. With both single player story mode and multiplayer mode for up to four players, Bug Wings is a game with bugs in that you’ll love!
For more information on Bug Wings visit the official website at www.bugwings.net or follow the game on Twitter at www.twitter.com/BugWings
· 24 exciting levels across 4 unique Ponds, with more coming soon
· Simple, intuitive touch & tilt game controls
· Solo or Party modes with up to 4 players
· Rich, colourful game world and lovable characters
· Hundreds of points, stars and power-ups to collect
· Addictively fun game play and scoring
· Risky flying rewarded with high scores