Collect postcards from around the world in the exciting puzzle game ??????PicoPix??????.
Each puzzle starts with a blank grid, and numbers provided for each row and column. These numbers describe the squares on the grid which must be flipped over to reveal the picture. By solving the clues and flipping over the correct squares, a detailed picture will be revealed that can be added to your gallery. Puzzles can be repeated to earn a better score, and your personal gallery can be viewed at any time to check your progress.
Over the course of the game will travel across five unique zones in the ??????PicoPix?????? world; including Pirate??????s Cove, Space Station, Combat Zone, Science Sector and Hidden Island. In each zone you must outwit your opponents by discovering the concealed picture before the number of turns runs out.
Can you complete the whole collection of 50 different pictures?
Highlights include 'Pirate Ship', 'Bunny Rabbit', 'Bovine Abduction', 'Knight Shield', 'Volcano' and 'Captain Bad Breath'.
Unique Selling Points
- Many varied and diverse levels: Fifty levels ??????? each with a unique picture to reveal and discover.
- Unique and quirky opponents: Five different zones, with a different computer opponent in each.
- Artwork: Great graphics.
- Easy to play: Simple, yet very addictive game-play.
- Easy to learn: Gentle difficulty curve for beginners, including tutorials
- Longevity: Hours of fun.
- Rewarding: Gallery feature shows players previously collected pictures.
- Fun for All: Over 400 different mobile phone models are supported.