*** 24 HOUR BLOWOUT .99 CENT SALE!!! ***
Game of the Month (April) - AppGamer.net
"it occupied almost all my free time from the minute I downloaded it." - MacWorld, 4 of 5 star review.
"Underworlds is an absolute blast" - thatvideogameblog.com review
"I give Underworlds a strong recommendation to any hack and slash fan. I’ve had a great time playing through it, and I’m still having fun on my second time around." - TouchArcade.com
"The game is dark, atmospheric, intense, and it’s a fine debut" - 9 out of 10 review, AppGamer.net
"I’ve been waiting for an action RPG in the same vein as Diablo on this platform for months and now it’s finally here." - iphones.com
"This is the first Authentic iPhone Role Playing Game!!" - appBank.net
Touch Arcade's YouTube Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wzJjty4OLI
About the Game
Underworlds is the premiere role-playing adventure game on the iPhone/iPod Touch!
You are the guard of McTavish's traveling caravan, carving out a comfortable existence by taking odd jobs and protecting against the occasional Orc raider when a mysterious attack on the nearby town of Albrect compels you to lend your blade to the good townspeople.
It's not just rats that plague the Happy Cadaver Inn. Denizens of hell are seeping through to the world of mortals! During your journey you'll face a horde of gruesome enemies...and their wicked overlords!
The experience you gain during your adventure lets you learn powerful offensive feats like Slash, Shield Bash, and Berserk or advance in the healing arts to gain Health and Vitality Boosts. As you increase in level, you can upgrade your existing Feats or add new ones. The active combat feats feature graphically stunning on-screen special effects to help make your battles even more heart-pounding and exhilarating.
As you progress you can choose exactly how to improve your character's abilities. Hone your strength to become a real bruiser, become nimble and accurate by focusing on dexterity, increase intelligence to unlock more feats, or work on your constitution to better withstand the onslaught of the undead.
• An iPhone/iPod Touch exclusive release! The game was designed around the powerful Touch controls of the iPhone/iPod Touch
• Fully configurable controls for right or left hand play, use a virtual direction pad or just touch where you want to go
• Customize your character's attributes and feats to suit your play-style
• Advance your characterís abilities while you explore mysterious graveyards, dark chambers and dangerous crypts
• Test your skill on 4 difficulty settings, including the extreme difficulty challenge
• Find thousands of unique armor and weapons to use or trade for gold
• Discover hidden traps and treasures
• Choose from two simple, smooth control schemes to make play easy at home or on the go
• Save your progress at any time or restart with your current experience and items
• Enjoy Underworlds again and again - play through multiple times, on different skills levels
Reviews, No Reviews
|Showing 0 to 10 of 15, most recent first.||Add Comment|
Much appreciated you all that much to share these connections. Will look at this..
A lot of people are looking forward for the Underworlds. - HomeLife Warranty Protection
I'm tasked to speak to some monk but he's in the crypt...the undead skeletons just kill me and so I tried going after the goblin but I get killed right away by the spiders and rats - how do I get more potions and where do I sell stuff i no longer need?
Where is the entrance to find Norwall's ledger?
I've been tasked by kello the thief to find Norwalls's book but can't find the entrance to anywhere. Kello said the North West, I think, but the inner city is still locked so it can't be that.
Blacksmith - Where is the mine?
I've got the hammer and the anvil but where is the entrance to the mine? I can't find any ore until I find it.
for the blacksmith i got the hammer and the anvil un the old town crypt but cant find the. where is it?
I'm in the crypt and I've pulled all the levers . WHERE IS THE GRAVEYARD?! How do I get back to it?
actually the dragon lands more often than you may believe iit actually land every 3-4 shots of fire
Where do I get the anvil and hammer for the blacksmith?